While you may have gotten the impression from my last post that we spend all day gaming, gardening, and reading, I did describe television as an enrichment and I did say it has a place in our home, even if it is small! So, here are our favorite films and documentaries this summer:
1. The Fox and the Hound What a classic. I enjoy the English idioms and phrases we don’t seem to use anymore.
2. Alligator Kingdom I once read that for children under age six there’s so much of the real world to discover why fill them up with fantasy. In fact, ev loves to see real creatures, especially frightening ones. It could have something to do with the swamp in our backyard!
3. The Rescuers I loved watching this film with my brothers when we were little.
4. Disney’s Three Little Pigs “Ev, do pigs talk?” “No mom.” ev answers matter-of-factly. Okay, just checking.
5. Fairy Tale: A True Story Ev now believes in fairies. (hey, in this story, even the mom believes!)
Maybe you will enjoy them as much as we do!
Could you share a favorite film your family enjoys?
Pingback: Recycled Projects | ev Reaches